Terms Of Service
A warm welcome, and heartfelt thanks for starting to use Learnwen! We consider our platform the best way to offer valuable learning content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us, and our student and instructor community.
1. Introduction - About Learnwen and this agreement
We are a Learning Management portal with a mission to improve the lives of people through learning. We enable qualified instructors to create and share educational courses and students to enroll in these educational courses. We provide a platform where the users can administer their learning activities either as an individual or as a formal/ informal group. Learnwen is purely an E-learning platform and has never started offline classes yet.
a) The mission
The mission of Learnwen is to provide an all-in-one online platform to learn anything from anywhere in and around the world. It is a digital platform that unites teachers and students in a beautiful virtual educational world sharing their ideology in an entertaining and smarter way. It shall provide a dashboard for content providers to create, map, and procure high-quality user-generated educational content in multiple formats to its users in a user-friendly way. It shall provide administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of user-generated e-Learning content and training programs for users.
Note: Learnwen does not create any content or training event on its own.
b) Scope and Intent
You agree that by registering on Learnwen, or by using our website, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Learnwen. If you do not want to register an account and become a Learnwen Member, do not enter into this Agreement, do not click "Register Now" and do not access, view, download, or otherwise use any Learnwen services. By clicking "Register Now", you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
2. Your Obligations
Some promises you make to us in this agreement and must follow are:
a) Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections.
b) License and warranty for your submissions to LearnweN
You own the information you provide Learnwen under this Agreement and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.
c) User Personal Information
By providing personal information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Learnwen profile and data information accurate and updated. Learnwen on its part will try to maintain the confidentiality of the information to the best of its abilities. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss.
d) User-generated learning content
By submitting/ uploading any user-generated learning content, ideas, concepts, you agree that you have the legal and rightful ownership, or that you are legally authorized to upload the same into Learnwen. You further agree that Learnwen shall not be liable for any copyright right infringement or plagiarism of the content, as Learnwen does not have any responsibility to check or answer for any copyright right infringement or plagiarism of the content or any similar information. Learnwen clearly commits that it will not copy any of the User’s content that is uploaded in Learnwen without explicit prior approval from the respective users.
3. Our Rights & Obligations
We may change or discontinue Services, and in such cases, we do not promise to keep showing or storing your information and materials. For as long as Learnwen continues to offer the Services, Learnwen shall provide and seek to update, improve, and expand the Services. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Learnwen, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on Learnwen or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Learnwen further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, Learnwen has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services, beyond the period as committed by Learnwen.
4. Service Eligibility
To be eligible to use the Learnwen Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
- You are not currently restricted from the Learnwen Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Learnwen account
- You are not a competitor of Learnwen or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Learnwen
- You’ll only maintain one Learnwen account at any given time
- You’ll use your real name and only provide accurate information to Learnwen
- You agree to have at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use our Services.
5. Your Membership
The profile you create on Learnwen will become part of Learnwen and except for the information that you license to us is owned by Learnwen. You’re responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. You will pay us for any losses that you cause. You should agree to
- Keep your password secure and confidential
- Not permit others to use your account
- Not use other's accounts
- Not sell, trade, or transfer your Learnwen account to another party
- Not charge anyone for access to any portion of Learnwen
Learnwen makes a profit of 10 to 30 percent of the actual amount of the course which is exclusive of tax and teachers fees. Teachers are liberal to decide the fees not from students but only from learnwen. Hourly based class fees will be credited to the teacher’s bank account within 1-5 hours at the actual end of the class(Fees will be credited to the teacher’s bank account every month exclusive of hourly class). You shall agree to pay the applicable fees for the classes. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your classes. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used, and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase.
7. The refund policy
For every new course, 7 days refund policy is provided. We don’t guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction.
8. Notifications and Service Messages
For purposes of service messages and email notifications, Learnwen may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Learnwen to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Learnwen may communicate with you through your Learnwen account or through other means including email, mobile number, or telephone
10. Disclosure of User Information
11. Restrictions for contributions
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, or Contributions to Learnwen through its suggestion or feedback web pages, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Learnwen is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions
- Your contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information
- Learnwen shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide
- You irrevocably non-exclusively license Learnwen rights to exploit your Contributions
- You’re not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Learnwen under any circumstances.
12. Connections and Interactions with other Members
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. All the sessions will be recorded and all the chats will be monitored and stored for security reasons. Learnwen reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Learnwen determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
13. Intellectual Property Notices
Learnwen reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Service such as Learnwen logos and other Learnwen trademarks, service marks, graphics. Using the name “Learnwen” or its logo without the permission of the Board of directors is strictly not allowed and punishable.
14. Limitation of Liability
We are trying to limit any legal liability Learnwen may have to you. Learnwen shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Learnwen has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
15. Mutual Termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Learnwen. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. Termination of your Learnwen account includes disabling your access to Learnwen and may also bar you from any future use of Learnwen. Learnwen may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice.
a) Effect of Termination
Upon termination of your Learnwen account, you lose access to the Services.
b) Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in courts, applying Indian law
16. Misuse of the Services
Learnwen may restrict, suspend, or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the Learnwen services, creating multiple or false profiles, using the Services commercially outside the allowed purview without Learnwen's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, or violating any of the Do's and Don'ts.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary
- Review and comply with notices sent by Learnwen concerning the Services;
- Use the Learnwen Services in a professional manner
- Use your real name on your profile.
- Complaints on any teacher or students should be strictly informed to Learnwen
- Don’t act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content in Learnwen
- Don’t publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form
- Please protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature
- Don’t harass, abuse, or harm another person, including sending unwelcome communications to others using Learnwen
- Don’t upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo
- Don’t use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on Learnwen
- Teachers or students should not share their personal details with each other
- Don’t share the unreleased syllabus of any board or unreleased question papers